2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 50 - Employment Law
Article 10 - Sewer Gas
- Section 50-10-1 - Permitting entry into sewer line without testing atmosphere unlawful; detection of flammable gas or vapor; entry without adequate ventilation unlawful.
- Section 50-10-2 - Testing atmosphere in sewer line; time and frequency.
- Section 50-10-3 - Detection of flammable gas or vapor; danger suspected; entry without cautioning against use of exposed flame or creation of electrical spark unlawful.
- Section 50-10-4 - Safety measures and devices; duty of employer to supply.
- Section 50-10-5 - Definitions.
- Section 50-10-6 - Penalties for violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.