2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 5 - Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
Part 4 - PROTECTION OF PROPERTY OF PERSONS UNDER DISABILITY AND MINORS
- Section 45-5-401 - Conservatorship proceedings.
- Section 45-5-402 - Protective proceedings; jurisdiction of affairs of protected persons.
- Section 45-5-402.1 - Permissible court orders.
- Section 45-5-403 - Venue.
- Section 45-5-404 - Original petition for appointment of conservator.
- Section 45-5-404.1 - Duties of guardian ad litem.
- Section 45-5-405 - Notice in conservatorship proceedings.
- Section 45-5-405.1 - Protective arrangements and single transactions authorized.
- Section 45-5-406 - Guardianship and protective proceedings; request for notice; interested person.
- Section 45-5-407 - Procedure for court appointment of a conservator.
- Section 45-5-408 - Temporary conservators.
- Section 45-5-409 - Annual report and account.
- Section 45-5-410 - Who may be appointed conservator; priorities.
- Section 45-5-411 - Bond.
- Section 45-5-412 - Reserved.
- Section 45-5-413 - Acceptance of appointment; consent to jurisdiction.
- Section 45-5-414 - Compensation and expenses.
- Section 45-5-415 - Death, resignation or removal of conservator; termination of conservatorship.
- Section 45-5-416 - Petitions for orders subsequent to appointment.
- Section 45-5-417 - General duty of conservator.
- Section 45-5-418 - Inventory and records.
- Section 45-5-419 - Repealed.
- Section 45-5-420 - Conservators; title by appointment.
- Section 45-5-421 - Recording of conservator's letters.
- Section 45-5-421.1 - Letters of conservatorship.
- Section 45-5-422 - Sale, encumbrance or transaction involving conflict of interest; voidable; exceptions.
- Section 45-5-423 - Persons dealing with conservators; protection.
- Section 45-5-424 - Powers of conservator in administration.
- Section 45-5-425 - Distributive duties and powers of conservator.
- Section 45-5-426 - Consent to conservatorship; applicable laws.
- Section 45-5-427 - Preservation of estate plan.
- Section 45-5-428 - Claims against protected person; enforcement.
- Section 45-5-429 - Individual liability of conservator.
- Section 45-5-430 - Termination of proceeding.
- Section 45-5-431 - Payment of debt and delivery of property to foreign conservator without local proceedings.
- Section 45-5-432 - Repealed.
- Section 45-5-433 - Repealed.
- Section 45-5-434 - Registration of guardianship orders.
- Section 45-5-435 - Registration of protective orders.
- Section 45-5-436 - Effect of registration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.