2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 5 - Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
Part 3 - GUARDIANS OF INCAPACITATED PERSONS
- Section 45-5-301 - Appointment of guardian for incapacitated person; notice.
- Section 45-5-301.1 - When guardianship is to be used.
- Section 45-5-301.2 - Repealed.
- Section 45-5-302 - Venue.
- Section 45-5-303 - Procedure for court appointment of a guardian of an incapacitated person.
- Section 45-5-303.1 - Duties of guardian ad litem.
- Section 45-5-304 - Findings; order of appointment.
- Section 45-5-305 - Acceptance of appointment; consent to jurisdiction.
- Section 45-5-306 - Death of protected person or guardian; incapacity of guardian.
- Section 45-5-307 - Substitution, review and termination of guardianship.
- Section 45-5-308 - Letters of guardianship.
- Section 45-5-309 - Notices in guardianship proceedings.
- Section 45-5-310 - Temporary guardians.
- Section 45-5-311 - Who may be appointed guardian; priorities.
- Section 45-5-312 - General powers and duties of the limited guardian and guardian.
- Section 45-5-313 - Proceedings subsequent to appointment; venue.
- Section 45-5-314 - Annual report.
- Section 45-5-315 - Consent to guardianship not permitted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.