2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 5 - Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
Part 2 - GUARDIAN OF MINORS
- Section 45-5-201 - Appointment and status of guardian of minor; general.
- Section 45-5-202 - Parental appointment of guardian of minor.
- Section 45-5-203 - Objection by minor of fourteen or older to parental appointment.
- Section 45-5-204 - Court appointment of guardian of minor; conditions for appointment.
- Section 45-5-205 - Court appointment of guardian of minor; venue.
- Section 45-5-205.1 - Recompiled.
- Section 45-5-206 - Court appointment of guardian of minor; qualifications; priority of minor's nominee.
- Section 45-5-207 - Court appointment of guardian of minor; notice; procedure.
- Section 45-5-208 - Consent to service by acceptance of appointment; notice.
- Section 45-5-209 - Powers and duties of guardian of minor.
- Section 45-5-210 - Termination of appointment of guardian; general.
- Section 45-5-211 - Proceedings subsequent to appointment; venue.
- Section 45-5-212 - Resignation, removal and other post-appointment proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.