There is a newer version of this Part
2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 3 - Probate of Wills and Administration
Part 8 - CREDITORS' CLAIMS
- Section 45-3-801 - Notice to creditors.
- Section 45-3-802 - Statutes of limitations.
- Section 45-3-803 - Limitations on presentation of claims.
- Section 45-3-804 - Manner of presentation of claims.
- Section 45-3-805 - Classification of claims.
- Section 45-3-806 - Allowance of claims.
- Section 45-3-807 - Payment of claims.
- Section 45-3-808 - Individual liability of personal representative.
- Section 45-3-809 - Secured claims.
- Section 45-3-810 - Claims not due and contingent or unliquidated claims.
- Section 45-3-811 - Counterclaims.
- Section 45-3-812 - Execution and levies prohibited.
- Section 45-3-813 - Compromise of claims.
- Section 45-3-814 - Encumbered assets.
- Section 45-3-815 - Administration in more than one state; duty of personal representative.
- Section 45-3-816 - Final distribution to domiciliary representative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.