There is a newer version of this Part
2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 3 - Probate of Wills and Administration
Part 7 - DUTIES AND POWERS OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES
- Section 45-3-701 - Time of accrual of duties and powers.
- Section 45-3-702 - Priority among different letters.
- Section 45-3-703 - General duties; relation and liability to persons interested in estate; standing to sue.
- Section 45-3-704 - Personal representative to proceed without court order; exception.
- Section 45-3-705 - Duty of personal representative; notice to heirs and devisees.
- Section 45-3-706 - Duty of personal representative; inventory and appraisement.
- Section 45-3-707 - Employment of appraisers.
- Section 45-3-708 - Duty of personal representative; supplementary inventory.
- Section 45-3-709 - Duty of personal representative; possession of estate.
- Section 45-3-710 - Power to avoid transfers.
- Section 45-3-711 - Powers of personal representatives; in general.
- Section 45-3-712 - Improper exercise of power; breach of fiduciary duty.
- Section 45-3-713 - Sale, encumbrance or transaction involving conflict of interest; voidable; exceptions.
- Section 45-3-714 - Persons dealing with personal representative; protection.
- Section 45-3-715 - Transactions authorized for personal representatives; exceptions.
- Section 45-3-716 - Powers and duties of successor personal representative.
- Section 45-3-717 - Co-representatives; when joint action required.
- Section 45-3-718 - Powers of surviving personal representative.
- Section 45-3-719 - Compensation for personal representatives.
- Section 45-3-720 - Expenses in estate litigation.
- Section 45-3-721 - Proceedings for review of employment and compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.