There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 77 - Animals and Livestock
Article 7 - Feeding of Hogs
- Section 77-7-1 to 77-7-15 - Repealed.
- Section 77-7-16 - Definitions.
- Section 77-7-17 - Feeding of garbage unlawful; registration required; movement of swine fed on garbage unlawful except by permit; penalty.
- Section 77-7-18 - Garbage feeders; slaughterers of garbage-fed swine; registration; garbage cooking; penalty.
- Section 77-7-19 - Fees for registration; renewal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.