2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 65 - Motor Carriers
Article 7 - Transportation Network Company Services
- Section 65-7-1 - Short title.
- Section 65-7-2 - Definitions.
- Section 65-7-3 - Not other carriers.
- Section 65-7-4 - Transportation network company permit required.
- Section 65-7-5 - Fare collected for services.
- Section 65-7-6 - Identification of transportation network company vehicles and drivers.
- Section 65-7-7 - Electronic receipt.
- Section 65-7-8 - Financial responsibility of transportation network companies.
- Section 65-7-9 - Insurance coverage disclosures.
- Section 65-7-10 - Automobile insurance provisions.
- Section 65-7-11 - Zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use.
- Section 65-7-12 - Transportation network company driver requirements.
- Section 65-7-13 - Vehicle safety.
- Section 65-7-14 - No street hails.
- Section 65-7-15 - No cash trips.
- Section 65-7-16 - Nondiscrimination; accessibility.
- Section 65-7-17 - Records.
- Section 65-7-18 - Controlling authority.
- Section 65-7-19 - Transportation division fund created; assessment and collection of fees.
- Section 65-7-20 - Records pursuant to rules of the public regulation commission.
- Section 65-7-21 - Administrative penalties.
- Section 65-7-22 - Involuntary suspension and revocation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.