2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 56 Regional Planning
- Section 3-56-1 Short title.
- Section 3-56-2 Creation of regional planning commission.
- Section 3-56-3 Membership and organization.
- Section 3-56-4 Staff.
- Section 3-56-5 Powers and duties of regional planning commission.
- Section 3-56-6 Implementation of regional plans.
- Section 3-56-7 Termination of membership.
- Section 3-56-8 Cooperation.
- Section 3-56-9 Annual report of commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.