There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 29 - Law Enforcement
Section 19 Concealed Handgun Carry
- Section 29-19-1 Short title.
- Section 29-19-2 Definitions.
- Section 29-19-3 Date of licensure; period of licensure.
- Section 29-19-4 Applicant qualifications.
- Section 29-19-5 Application form; screening of applicants; fee; limitations on liability.
- Section 29-19-6 Appeal; license renewal; refresher firearms training course; suspension or revocation of license.
- Section 29-19-7 Demonstration of ability and knowledge; course requirement; proprietary interest; exemptions.
- Section 29-19-8 Limitation on license.
- Section 29-19-9 Possession of license.
- Section 29-19-10 Validity of license on tribal land.
- Section 29-19-11 Validity of license in a courthouse or court facility.
- Section 29-19-12 Rules; department to administer; reciprocal agreements with other states.
- Section 29-19-13 Fund created.
- Section 29-19-14 Current and retired law enforcement officers and New Mexico mounted patrol members.
- Section 29-19-15 Military service persons; requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.