2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 4: Counties
Article 37: County Ordinances, 4-37-1 through 4-37-13
- Section 4-37-1: Counties; powers; ordinances.
- Section 4-37-2: Areas in which county ordinances are effective.
- Section 4-37-3: Enforcing county ordinances; jurisdiction.
- Section 4-37-4: Enforcement officers in counties; duties.
- Section 4-37-5: County ordinances; style and form.
- Section 4-37-6: Voting on proposed county ordinances; majority vote required for passage or repeal.
- Section 4-37-7: Proposal of ordinances; publication.
- Section 4-37-8: Printed county ordinances; seal; use as evidence.
- Section 4-37-9: County ordinances; recording and publication; effective date.
- Section 4-37-9.1: Water conservation and drought management plans.
- Section 4-37-10: Short title.
- Section 4-37-11: Validation.
- Section 4-37-12: Effect and limitations.
- Section 4-37-13: Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.