2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27: Public Assistance
Article 7: Adult Protective Services, 27-7-1 through 27-7-31
- Section 27-7-1: to 27-7-13 Repealed.
- Section 27-7-14: Short title.
- Section 27-7-15: Legislative findings; purpose.
- Section 27-7-16: Definitions.
- Section 27-7-17: Adult protective services system.
- Section 27-7-18: Repealed.
- Section 27-7-19: Department; duties; penalty.
- Section 27-7-20: Repealed.
- Section 27-7-21: Nature of protective services; costs.
- Section 27-7-22: Repealed.
- Section 27-7-23: Voluntary protective services; protective placement; penalty.
- Section 27-7-24: Involuntary protective services and protective placement; penalty.
- Section 27-7-25: Ex-parte orders for emergency protective services or emergency protective placement; notice; petition.
- Section 27-7-25.1: Emergency protective placement by a law enforcement officer without a court order.
- Section 27-7-26: Nonemergency protective services or protective placement; findings; petition; order.
- Section 27-7-27: Hearing on petition.
- Section 27-7-28: Legal proceedings; filing.
- Section 27-7-29: Confidentiality of records; penalty.
- Section 27-7-30: Duty to report; penalty.
- Section 27-7-31: Immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.