2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 21: State and Private Education Institutions
Article 23: Post-Secondary Educational Institution Act, 21-23-1 through 21-23-15
- Section 21-23-1: Short title.
- Section 21-23-2: Purpose of act.
- Section 21-23-3: Definitions.
- Section 21-23-4: Exceptions.
- Section 21-23-5: Duties of the commission.
- Section 21-23-6: Registration of colleges and universities; submission of materials.
- Section 21-23-6.1: Licensure of career schools; licensure of certain colleges and universities.
- Section 21-23-6.2: Licensure standards; requirements; fee authorization.
- Section 21-23-6.3: Fee authorization.
- Section 21-23-7: Claims; limitations; appeals.
- Section 21-23-7.1: Surety bond required; alternative surety.
- Section 21-23-8: Fund created.
- Section 21-23-9: Repealed.
- Section 21-23-10: Disciplinary actions; civil penalties.
- Section 21-23-10.1: Enforcement.
- Section 21-23-11: Existing post-secondary educational institutions.
- Section 21-23-12: Cooperation.
- Section 21-23-13: Procedure.
- Section 21-23-14: Prohibition.
- Section 21-23-15: Post-secondary educational institutions; termination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.