There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 9 - Grandparent's Visitation Privileges, 40-9-1 through 40-9-4.
- Section 40-9-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-9-1.1 - Definitions.
- Section 40-9-2 - Children; visitation by grandparent; petition; mediation.
- Section 40-9-3 - Visitation; modification; restrictions.
- Section 40-9-4 - Change of child's domicile; notice to grandparent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.