2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
- Article 1 - Marriage in General, 40-1-1 through 40-1-20.
- Article 2 - Rights of Married Persons Generally, 40-2-1 through 40-2-9.
- Article 3 - Property Rights, 40-3-1 through 40-3-17.
- Article 3A - Uniform Premarital Agreement, 40-3A-1 through 40-3A-10.
- Article 4 - Dissolution of Marriage, 40-4-1 through 40-4-20.
- Article 4A - Support Enforcement, 40-4A-1 through 40-4A-20.
- Article 4B - Child Support Hearing Officers, 40-4B-1 through 40-4B-10.
- Article 4C - Mandatory Medical Support, 40-4C-1 through 40-4C-14.
- Article 5 - Illegitimacy and Support, 40-5-1 through 40-5-26.
- Article 5A - Parental Responsibility, 40-5A-1 through 40-5A-13.
- Article 6 - Reciprocal Enforcement of Support, 40-6-1 through 40-6-41.
- Article 6A - Uniform Interstate Family Support, 40-6A-100 through 40-6A-903.
- Article 7 - Adoption, 40-7-1 through 40-7-65.
- Article 7A - Child Placement Agency Licensing, 40-7A-1 through 40-7A-8.
- Article 7B - Interstate Compact on Adoption and Medical Assistance, 40-7B-1 through 40-7B-6.
- Article 8 - Change of Name, 40-8-1 through 40-8-3.
- Article 9 - Grandparent's Visitation Privileges, 40-9-1 through 40-9-4.
- Article 10 - Child Custody Jurisdiction, 40-10-1 through 40-10-24.
- Article 10A - Child Custody, 40-10A-101 through 40-10A-403.
- Article 10B - Kinship Guardianship, 40-10B-1 through 40-10B-15.
- Article 11 - Uniform Parentage Act, 40-11-1 through 40-11-23.
- Article 11A - New Mexico Uniform Parentage Act, 40-11A-101 through 40-11A-903.
- Article 12 - Domestic Relations Mediation, 40-12-1 through 40-12-6.
- Article 13 - Family Violence Protection, 40-13-1 through 40-13-12.
- Article 14 - Adult Adoptions, 40-14-1 through 40-14-15.
- Article 15 - Family Preservation Act, 40-15-1 through 40-15-4.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.