There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 7B - Interstate Compact on Adoption and Medical Assistance, 40-7B-1 through 40-7B-6.
- Section 40-7B-1 - Compact.
- Section 40-7B-2 - Human services department to administer compact; rules and regulations.
- Section 40-7B-3 - Supplementary agreements.
- Section 40-7B-4 - Financial arrangements.
- Section 40-7B-5 - Special provisions relating to medical assistance.
- Section 40-7B-6 - Federal participation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.