2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 7A - Child Placement Agency Licensing, 40-7A-1 through 40-7A-8.
- Section 40-7A-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-7A-2 - Purpose.
- Section 40-7A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 40-7A-4 - Licensing; regulations; application for license.
- Section 40-7A-5 - Variances.
- Section 40-7A-6 - Revocation or suspension of license; notice; reinstatement; appeal.
- Section 40-7A-7 - Judicial review; scope of review.
- Section 40-7A-8 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.