2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 5A - Parental Responsibility, 40-5A-1 through 40-5A-13.
- Section 40-5A-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-5A-2 - Purpose.
- Section 40-5A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 40-5A-4 - Application for license.
- Section 40-5A-5 - Renewal of license.
- Section 40-5A-6 - Suspension or revocation of license.
- Section 40-5A-7 - Certified lists.
- Section 40-5A-8 - Court orders.
- Section 40-5A-9 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 40-5A-10 - Action by supreme court.
- Section 40-5A-11 - Joint powers agreements.
- Section 40-5A-12 - Federal funds; board surcharges.
- Section 40-5A-13 - Annual report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.