2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 4C - Mandatory Medical Support, 40-4C-1 through 40-4C-14.
- Section 40-4C-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-4C-2 - Purpose.
- Section 40-4C-3 - Definitions.
- Section 40-4C-4 - Medical support; order.
- Section 40-4C-5 - Order; proof of compliance; notice.
- Section 40-4C-6 - Obligations; employers, unions and insurers; plan.
- Section 40-4C-7 - Health insurance coverage required.
- Section 40-4C-8 - Limitation on application.
- Section 40-4C-9 - Authorization for claims.
- Section 40-4C-10 - Employer, union or insurer notice.
- Section 40-4C-11 - Release of information.
- Section 40-4C-12 - Medical support obligor liability.
- Section 40-4C-13 - Department; duties.
- Section 40-4C-14 - Enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.