2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 4A - Support Enforcement, 40-4A-1 through 40-4A-20.
- Section 40-4A-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-4A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 40-4A-3 - Purpose of income withholding.
- Section 40-4A-4 - Notice of delinquency.
- Section 40-4A-4.1 - Immediate child support income withholding.
- Section 40-4A-5 - Notice to withhold income.
- Section 40-4A-6 - Amount of income subject to withholding.
- Section 40-4A-7 - Procedure to avoid income withholding.
- Section 40-4A-8 - Duties of payor.
- Section 40-4A-9 - Petitions to modify, suspend or terminate notice of withholding.
- Section 40-4A-10 - Additional duties.
- Section 40-4A-11 - Penalties.
- Section 40-4A-12 - Interstate withholding by registration of foreign support order.
- Section 40-4A-13 - Expedited process.
- Section 40-4A-14 - Bonding.
- Section 40-4A-15 - Consumer reporting agencies.
- Section 40-4A-16 - Remedies in addition to other laws.
- Section 40-4A-17 - Publication of names of obligors; amount owed.
- Section 40-4A-18 - Information regarding delinquency payments.
- Section 40-4A-19 - Liens.
- Section 40-4A-20 - Unpaid child support interest arrears management program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.