There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 4 - Dissolution of Marriage, 40-4-1 through 40-4-20.
- Section 40-4-1 - Dissolution of marriage.
- Section 40-4-2 - Incompatibility.
- Section 40-4-3 - Proceeding for division of property, disposition of children or alimony without the dissolution of marriage.
- Section 40-4-4 - Venue; jurisdiction over property.
- Section 40-4-5 - Dissolution of marriage; jurisdiction; domicile.
- Section 40-4-6 - Verification of petition.
- Section 40-4-7 - Proceedings; spousal support; support of children; division of property.
- Section 40-4-7.1 - Use of life insurance policy as security.
- Section 40-4-7.2 - Binding arbitration option; procedure.
- Section 40-4-7.3 - Accrual of interest; delinquent child and spousal support.
- Section 40-4-8 - Contested custody; appointment of guardian ad litem.
- Section 40-4-9 - Standards for the determination of child custody; hearing.
- Section 40-4-9.1 - Joint custody; standards for determination; parenting plan.
- Section 40-4-10 - Appointment of guardian ad litem.
- Section 40-4-11 - Determination of award of child support; notice to withhold income. (See Compiler's notes.)
- Section 40-4-11 - Determination of award of child support; disregard of welfare payments; notice to withhold income. (See Compiler's notes.)
- Section 40-4-11.1 - Child support; guidelines.
- Section 40-4-11.2 - Grounds for deviation from child support guidelines.
- Section 40-4-11.3 - Review of child support guidelines.
- Section 40-4-11.4 - Modification of child support orders; exchange of financial information.
- Section 40-4-11.5 - Modification of child support orders in cases enforced by the state Title IV-D agency.
- Section 40-4-11.6 - Attachment of guideline worksheet to order.
- Section 40-4-12 - Allowance from spouse's separate property as alimony.
- Section 40-4-13 - Spousal support to constitute lien on real estate.
- Section 40-4-14 - Allowance in property; appointment and removal of guardian.
- Section 40-4-15 - Child support to constitute lien on real and personal property.
- Section 40-4-16 - Satisfaction of liens.
- Section 40-4-17 - Motion to remove lien; bond for alimony or support payments.
- Section 40-4-18 - Limitation of liens under Laws 1901, ch.
- Section 40-4-19 - Enforcement of decree by attachment, garnishment, execution or contempt proceedings.
- Section 40-4-20 - Failure to divide or distribute property on the entry of a decree of dissolution of marriage or separation; distribution of spousal or child support and determination of paternity when death occurs during proceedings for dissolution of marriage, separation, annulment of marriage or paternity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.