2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 2 - Rights of Married Persons Generally, 40-2-1 through 40-2-9.
- Section 40-2-1 - Mutual obligations of husband and wife.
- Section 40-2-2 - Contract rights of married persons.
- Section 40-2-3 - Powers of attorney; joinder of spouse unnecessary.
- Section 40-2-4 - Execution of marriage settlement and separation contracts.
- Section 40-2-5 - Recording of marriage settlement or separation contract.
- Section 40-2-6 - Effect of recording or failure to record settlement or separation contract.
- Section 40-2-7 - Persons who may make marriage settlements.
- Section 40-2-8 - Extent of mutual alteration of legal relations.
- Section 40-2-9 - Consideration in separation contract.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.