2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 13 - Family Violence Protection, 40-13-1 through 40-13-12.
- Section 40-13-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-13-1.1 - Legislative findings; state policy; dual arrests.
- Section 40-13-2 - Definitions.
- Section 40-13-3 - Petition for order of protection; contents; standard forms.
- Section 40-13-3.1 - Forbearance of costs associated with domestic abuse offenses.
- Section 40-13-3.2 - Ex parte emergency orders of protection.
- Section 40-13-4 - Temporary order of protection; hearing; dismissal.
- Section 40-13-5 - Order of protection; contents; remedies; title to property not affected; mutual order of protection.
- Section 40-13-6 - Service of order; duration; penalty; remedies not exclusive.
- Section 40-13-7 - Law enforcement officers; emergency assistance; limited liability; providing notification to victims when an alleged perpetrator is released from detention; statement in judgment and sentence document.
- Section 40-13-7.1 - Medical personnel; documentation of domestic abuse.
- Section 40-13-8 - Repealed.
- Section 40-13-9 - Domestic violence special commissioners; appointment; qualifications.
- Section 40-13-10 - Special commissioners; powers; duties.
- Section 40-13-11 - Substitute address.
- Section 40-13-12 - Limits on internet publication.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.