There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27 - Public Assistance.
Article 6 - Utility Supplements and Assistance, 27-6-1 through 27-6-18.1.
- Section 27-6-1 to 27-6-10 - Deleted.
- Section 27-6-11 - Short title.
- Section 27-6-12 - Legislative intent and purpose.
- Section 27-6-13 - Administration of Low Income Utility Assistance Act.
- Section 27-6-14 - Persons eligible for utility assistance.
- Section 27-6-15 - Utility assistance supplement program established; distribution to eligible recipients.
- Section 27-6-16 - Fund created.
- Section 27-6-17 - Utility service; procedures to follow prior to service being discontinued.
- Section 27-6-18 - Repealed.
- Section 27-6-18.1 - Prohibition on discontinuance or disconnection of utility service during the winter heating season; minimum payments; payment plans; exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.