2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 9 - CHILDREN--JUVENILE AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURTS
Chapter 23B - Interstate Compact for Juveniles.
- Section 9:23B-1 - Interstate Compact for Juveniles.
- Section 9:23B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 9:23B-3 - Interstate Commission for Juveniles.
- Section 9:23B-4 - Powers and duties of the interstate commission.
- Section 9:23B-5 - Organization and operation of the interstate commission.
- Section 9:23B-6 - Rulemaking functions of the interstate commission.
- Section 9:23B-7 - Oversight, enforcement and dispute resolution by the interstate commission.
- Section 9:23B-8 - Finance.
- Section 9:23B-9 - The state council.
- Section 9:23B-10 - Compacting states, effective date and amendment.
- Section 9:23B-11 - Withdrawal, default, termination and judicial enforcement.
- Section 9:23B-12 - Severability and construction.
- Section 9:23B-13 - Binding effect of compact and other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.