2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 9 - CHILDREN--JUVENILE AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURTS
Chapter 23 - Interstate Compact on juveniles
- Section 9:23-1 - Interstate Compact on juveniles
- Section 9:23-1.1 - Authorization to execute amendment
- Section 9:23-1.2 - Return of nonresident juveniles charged with crime
- Section 9:23-2 - Appointment of compact administrator
- Section 9:23-3 - Supplementary agreements with other states
- Section 9:23-4 - Payment of financial obligations
- Section 9:23-5 - Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children
- Section 9:23-6 - Designation of appropriate public authorities.
- Section 9:23-7 - Violation of compact, crime of the fourth degree
- Section 9:23-8 - State officers, agencies, entering into agreements with party states; permitted
- Section 9:23-9 - Governor designated executive head
- Section 9:23-10 - Provisions not applicable
- Section 9:23-11 - Financial responsibility for child placed in State
- Section 9:23-12 - Court to notify Compact Administrator of child brought into State
- Section 9:23-13 - Placement of children in foster homes, facilities in adjoining states; permitted
- Section 9:23-14 - Agreements between party states for visitation, inspection, supervision
- Section 9:23-15 - Temporary removal of child from a detrimental placement; permitted
- Section 9:23-16 - Adoption of regulations.
- Section 9:23-17 - Jurisdiction of courts not conferred by this act
- Section 9:23-18 - Authorization to enter into interstate compacts to enhance protection, permanency for children.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.