2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 9 - CHILDREN--JUVENILE AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURTS
Chapter 17A - Consent by minor to medical, surgical care
- Section 9:17A-1 - Consent by minor to medical, surgical care
- Section 9:17A-1.1 - Short title
- Section 9:17A-1.2 - Findings relative to parental notification for abortion
- Section 9:17A-1.3 - Definitions relative to parental notification for abortion
- Section 9:17A-1.4 - Written notice of pending operation
- Section 9:17A-1.5 - Notice not required if parent already notified
- Section 9:17A-1.6 - Notice not required if abortion due to medical emergency
- Section 9:17A-1.7 - Waiver of parental notification by court proceedings
- Section 9:17A-1.8 - Fact sheet for distribution to unemancipated pregnant minors.
- Section 9:17A-1.9 - Entitlement to benefits unaffected
- Section 9:17A-1.10 - Violation; penalty
- Section 9:17A-1.11 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 9:17A-1.12 - Provisions of act severable
- Section 9:17A-2 - Written obligations by minor to repay loan received for higher education; enforcement
- Section 9:17A-3 - Institution of higher education defined
- Section 9:17A-4 - Consent by minor to treatment.
- Section 9:17A-4.1 - Admission to treatment programs not affected
- Section 9:17A-4.2 - Information provided relative to certain behavioral health provisions.
- Section 9:17A-4.3 - Construction.
- Section 9:17A-4.4 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 9:17A-5 - Informing spouse, parent, custodian or guardian of minor's treatment
- Section 9:17A-6 - Consent by person age 17 to donate blood, age 16 with parental consent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.