2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 9 - CHILDREN--JUVENILE AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURTS
Chapter 17 - Warrants directed to whom
- Section 9:17-4 - Warrants directed to whom
- Section 9:17-5 - Reputed father out of county; serving warrant upon
- Section 9:17-6 - Bond to be taken; discharge thereon; proceedings when no bond is taken
- Section 9:17-38 - Short title
- Section 9:17-39 - Parent and child relationship defined
- Section 9:17-40 - Extent of parent and child relationship
- Section 9:17-41 - Establishment of parent-child relationship; termination of natural parental rights; action.
- Section 9:17-42 - Closed court; confidentiality of records
- Section 9:17-43 - Presumptions.
- Section 9:17-44 - Artificial insemination
- Section 9:17-45 - Action to determine existence of parent-child relationship.
- Section 9:17-46 - Jurisdiction
- Section 9:17-47 - Parties; guardian ad litem
- Section 9:17-48 - Consent conference; settlement; contested cases, testing; presumptions.
- Section 9:17-49 - Civil action under act; trial by court.
- Section 9:17-50 - Witnesses; compelling to testify; immunity; contempt; physician's testimony; admissibility of evidence
- Section 9:17-52 - Evidence relating to paternity
- Section 9:17-52.1 - Default order, effect
- Section 9:17-53 - Judgment, order of court, certificate of parentage, amendment of birth record; amount of support.
- Section 9:17-54 - Costs and fees
- Section 9:17-55 - Enforcing parties
- Section 9:17-56 - Continuing jurisdiction
- Section 9:17-57 - Parties
- Section 9:17-58 - Support agreement
- Section 9:17-59 - Amended birth record
- Section 9:17-60 - Title.
- Section 9:17-61 - Purpose.
- Section 9:17-62 - Definitions.
- Section 9:17-63 - Rights of parentage.
- Section 9:17-64 - Eligibility.
- Section 9:17-65 - Requirements for a gestational carrier agreement.
- Section 9:17-66 - Duty to support.
- Section 9:17-67 - Establishment of parent-child relationship.
- Section 9:17-68 - Certain provisions of law not applicable to gestational carrier agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.