2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 59 - CLAIMS AGAINST PUBLIC ENTITIES
Chapter 5 - Failure to provide prison, jail or correctional facilities
- Section 59:5-1 - Failure to provide prison, jail or correctional facilities
- Section 59:5-2 - Parole or escape of prisoner; injuries between prisoners; pursuit for law enforcement purposes.
- Section 59:5-4 - Failure to provide police protection
- Section 59:5-5 - Failure to make arrest or retain person arrested in custody
- Section 59:5-6 - No liability after voluntary release from police custody
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.