2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 59 - CLAIMS AGAINST PUBLIC ENTITIES
- Section 59:6-1 - Definitions
- Section 59:6-2 - Failure to provide medical facilities or mental institutions
- Section 59:6-3 - Prevention of disease or controlling communication of disease
- Section 59:6-4 - Failure to make physical or mental examination or to make adequate physical or mental examination
- Section 59:6-5 - Diagnosing or failing to diagnose mental illness or drug dependence
- Section 59:6-6 - Determinations in accordance with applicable enactments
- Section 59:6-7 - Escape of person confined; injuries between inmates
- Section 59:6-8 - Immunity for public entities, employees relative to certain actions for response to CBR agents.
- Section 59:6-9 - Procedures, rules, regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.