2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 59 - CLAIMS AGAINST PUBLIC ENTITIES
Chapter 3 - Liability generally
- Section 59:3-1 - Liability generally
- Section 59:3-2 - Discretionary activities
- Section 59:3-3 - Execution or enforcement of laws
- Section 59:3-4 - Acting under unconstitutional, invalid or inapplicable laws
- Section 59:3-5 - Adoption or failure to adopt or enforce any law
- Section 59:3-6 - Issuance, denial, suspension or revocation of permit, license, etc.
- Section 59:3-7 - Failure to inspect, or negligent inspection of, property
- Section 59:3-8 - Institution or prosecution of judicial or administrative proceeding
- Section 59:3-9 - Entry upon property
- Section 59:3-10 - Misrepresentation
- Section 59:3-11 - Recreational facilities
- Section 59:3-12 - Public assistance programs--termination of benefits
- Section 59:3-13 - Slander of title
- Section 59:3-14 - Public employee immunity--exception
- Section 59:3-15 - Immunity from liability for certain professional services under certain circumstances.
- Section 59:3-16 - Immunity protection not provided under certain circumstances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.