2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 59 - CLAIMS AGAINST PUBLIC ENTITIES
Chapter 2 - Immunity of public entity generally
- Section 59:2-1 - Immunity of public entity generally
- Section 59:2-1.1 - Immunity from liability for certain civil actions arising from roadway solicitations
- Section 59:2-1.2 - Immunity from liability for public entities, employees for damages resulting from computer failure in certain circumstances.
- Section 59:2-2 - Liability of public entity
- Section 59:2-3 - Discretionary activities
- Section 59:2-4 - Adoption or failure to adopt or enforce a law
- Section 59:2-5 - Issuance, denial, suspension or revocation of permit, license, etc.
- Section 59:2-6 - Failure to inspect, or negligent inspection of, property
- Section 59:2-7 - Recreational facilities
- Section 59:2-8 - Public assistance programs--termination of benefits
- Section 59:2-9 - Slander of title
- Section 59:2-10 - Public employee conduct--limitation on entity liability
- Section 59:2-11 - Actions of public entity, employee; immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.