There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 46 - PROPERTY
- Section 46:26A-1 - Definitions: document and recorded.
- Section 46:26A-2 - Documents that may be recorded.
- Section 46:26A-3 - Prerequisites for recording.
- Section 46:26A-4 - Exceptions to prerequisites to recording.
- Section 46:26A-5 - Form of documents and maps; cover sheet or electronic synopsis.
- Section 46:26A-6 - Duty to record; recording officer's books, methods.
- Section 46:26A-7 - Receipts for documents presented for recording.
- Section 46:26A-8 - Indexes; entries.
- Section 46:26A-9 - Sequence of recording.
- Section 46:26A-10 - Documents filed as provided by other statutes.
- Section 46:26A-11 - Notices of settlement.
- Section 46:26A-12 - Effect of recording.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.