2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 46 - PROPERTY
- Section 46:15-5 - Definitions.
- Section 46:15-6 - Requirements for recording of deed evidencing transfer of title.
- Section 46:15-6.1 - Sale of real property by sheriff; procedure; rules and regulations.
- Section 46:15-6.2 - Certification required for recording deed.
- Section 46:15-7 - Realty transfer fees.
- Section 46:15-7.1 - Supplemental fee for conveyance, transfer of property.
- Section 46:15-7.2 - Additional fee on certain transfers of real property over $1,000,000.
- Section 46:15-7.3 - Refund for certain fees paid on transactions occurring before February 1, 2005.
- Section 46:15-7.4 - Refunding of fee on certain property transfers.
- Section 46:15-8 - County, State sharing of fee proceeds.
- Section 46:15-9 - Falsifying consideration, failure to disclose new construction on deed and affidavits; penalty.
- Section 46:15-10 - Exemptions from realty transfer fee.
- Section 46:15-10.1 - Partial fee exemptions.
- Section 46:15-10.2 - Required provisions of annual appropriations act.
- Section 46:15-11 - Rules and regulations
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.