2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 43 - PENSIONS AND RETIREMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
Chapter 15C - Defined Contribution Retirement Program; rules, regulations; terms defined.
- Section 43:15C-1 - Defined Contribution Retirement Program; rules, regulations; terms defined.
- Section 43:15C-2 - Eligibility for participation in the Defined Contribution Retirement Program.
- Section 43:15C-3 - Employee, employer contribution.
- Section 43:15C-4 - Defined Contribution Retirement Program Board.
- Section 43:15C-5 - Allocation of contributions by participants.
- Section 43:15C-6 - Provision of insurance by retirement program.
- Section 43:15C-7 - Insurance benefits under group contract.
- Section 43:15C-8 - Conversion privilege provided through group life insurance policies.
- Section 43:15C-9 - Payment of death benefits.
- Section 43:15C-10 - Method of payment of death benefits.
- Section 43:15C-11 - Facts requiring evidence of insurability.
- Section 43:15C-12 - Designation of death benefit beneficiary.
- Section 43:15C-13 - Disability benefit coverage.
- Section 43:15C-14 - Amount of disability benefits; "Defined Contribution Retirement Program Disability Premium Fund."
- Section 43:15C-15 - Credit offered to policyholder by insurance company; additional coverage; health care coverage.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.