2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 43 - PENSIONS AND RETIREMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
Chapter 15B - Deferred compensation plan, length of service award program.
- Section 43:15B-1 - Deferred compensation plan, length of service award program.
- Section 43:15B-2 - Amounts; determination by agreement
- Section 43:15B-3 - Provisions of plan
- Section 43:15B-4 - Plan to be in addition to obligation under any other retirement system or benefit plan
- Section 43:15B-5 - Investment of deferred, deducted moneys; assets held in trust
- Section 43:15B-6 - Unassignability of payments and rights
- Section 43:15B-7 - Exclusion of deferred and deducted amount from computation of federal withholding taxes
- Section 43:15B-8 - Transfer of credits from employment by different employer
- Section 43:15B-9 - Transfer of credit from plan to similar plan of participant's new employer
- Section 43:15B-10 - Consistency of plan with requirements of federal Internal Revenue Code
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.