2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 34 - LABOR AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION
- Section 34:20-1 - Short title.
- Section 34:20-2 - Findings, declarations relative to classification of construction employees.
- Section 34:20-3 - Definitions relative to classification of construction employees.
- Section 34:20-4 - Certain services deemed employment; exceptions.
- Section 34:20-5 - Improper classification of construction employees, degree of offense, crime; penalties.
- Section 34:20-6 - Penalty for knowingly improperly classifying construction employee; debarment.
- Section 34:20-7 - Suspension of contractor's registration; notification, hearing, appeal; stop-work order, civil penalty for continued violation.
- Section 34:20-8 - Improper classification of construction worker, civil action by employee.
- Section 34:20-9 - Discrimination, retaliation prohibited.
- Section 34:20-10 - Severability.
- Section 34:20-11 - Rules, regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.