2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 34 - LABOR AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION
- Section 34:19-1 - Short title
- Section 34:19-2 - Definitions
- Section 34:19-3 - Retaliatory action prohibited.
- Section 34:19-4 - Written notice required
- Section 34:19-5 - Civil action, jury trial; remedies.
- Section 34:19-6 - Fees, costs to employer
- Section 34:19-7 - Posting of notices.
- Section 34:19-8 - Other rights, remedies unaffected
- Section 34:19-9 - Definitions relative to employer communications on religious, political matters to employees.
- Section 34:19-10 - Required participation by employee in meetings, communications prohibited; exception.
- Section 34:19-11 - Permitted communication about religious, political matters.
- Section 34:19-12 - Retaliation against complaining employee prohibited.
- Section 34:19-13 - Civil action by aggrieved employee.
- Section 34:19-14 - Construction of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.