2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2B - COURT ORGANIZATION AND CIVIL CODE
- Chapter 1 - Seals
- Chapter 2 - Number of judges.
- Chapter 2A
- Chapter 3 - Appointment of court clerks
- Chapter 4 - Special counsel
- Chapter 5 - Secretarial and legal staff of justices and judges
- Chapter 6 - Courtrooms and equipment security
- Chapter 7 - Reporting of court proceedings; court reporters
- Chapter 8 - Interpreters
- Chapter 9 - Effect of abolition of particular courts
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 10A - Findings, declarations relative to probation officers
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12 - Establishment of municipal courts.
- Chapter 13 - Establishment
- Chapter 14 - Election of surrogates
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20 - Qualifications of jurors
- Chapter 21 - Number of grand juries
- Chapter 22 - Impaneling State grand jury
- Chapter 23 - Number of jurors
- Chapter 24 - Findings, declarations relative to municipal public defenders
- Chapter 25 - Findings, declarations relative to municipal prosecutors.
- Chapter 50 - Action for replevin
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.