2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2B - COURT ORGANIZATION AND CIVIL CODE
Chapter 12 - Establishment of municipal courts.
- Section 2b:12-1 - Establishment of municipal courts.
- Section 2b:12-2 - Name of court
- Section 2b:12-3 - Place of court
- Section 2b:12-4 - Judge of municipal court; term of office appointment
- Section 2b:12-5 - Additional municipal judges.
- Section 2b:12-6 - Designation of acting judges
- Section 2b:12-7 - Qualifications of judges; compensation
- Section 2b:12-8 - Chief judge
- Section 2b:12-9 - Presiding judge of the municipal courts
- Section 2b:12-10 - Municipal court administrator and personnel
- Section 2b:12-11 - Certification of municipal court administrators.
- Section 2b:12-12 - Bond or insurance
- Section 2b:12-13 - Powers of administrator
- Section 2b:12-14 - Officers empowered to execute process
- Section 2b:12-15 - Courtrooms and equipment
- Section 2b:12-16 - Territorial jurisdiction.
- Section 2b:12-17 - Jurisdiction of specified offenses
- Section 2b:12-17.1 - Responsibility for notification.
- Section 2b:12-17.2 - Motor vehicle matters involving death, bodily injury, Superior Court exclusive jurisdiction; prosecution guidelines.
- Section 2b:12-18 - Jurisdiction of specified offenses where indictment and trial by jury are waived
- Section 2b:12-19 - Authority of municipal court judge prior to indictment; notice to county prosecutor
- Section 2b:12-20 - Municipal housing court; jurisdiction.
- Section 2b:12-21 - Officials authorized to act for court
- Section 2b:12-22 - Periodic service of imprisonment
- Section 2b:12-23 - Default in payment of fine; community service
- Section 2b:12-23.1 - Penalties payable in installments; alternative penalties.
- Section 2b:12-24 - Costs charged to complainant in certain cases
- Section 2b:12-25 - Records and standards for municipal courts
- Section 2b:12-26 - Docketing judgment
- Section 2b:12-27 - Employment of prosecutor by county, municipality.
- Section 2b:12-30 - Automated Traffic System Fund
- Section 2b:12-30.1 - Automated Traffic System Statewide Modernization Fund.
- Section 2b:12-31 - Suspension of driving privileges
- Section 2b:12-32 - Purging of records for violators of certain municipal ordinances.
- Section 2b:12-33 - Application of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.