2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Chapter 7 - Burial permit
- Section 26:7-16 - Burial permit
- Section 26:7-17 - Revocation or suspension of license
- Section 26:7-18 - Permit to use lands for interment of cremated remains
- Section 26:7-18.1 - Time lapse after death
- Section 26:7-18.2 - Disposition of unclaimed cremains.
- Section 26:7-18.3 - Rules and regulations
- Section 26:7-19 - Penalties for violations
- Section 26:7-20 - Payment of penalty deemed equivalent to conviction
- Section 26:7-21 - Enforcement
- Section 26:7-22 - Jurisdiction to restrain acts in violation of laws or regulations
- Section 26:7-23 - Repeal
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.