2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:6A-1 - Short title; declarations in accord with act
- Section 26:6A-2 - Declaration of death based on cardio-respiratory criteria
- Section 26:6A-3 - Declaration of death based on neurological criteria
- Section 26:6A-4 - Physician to declare death
- Section 26:6A-5 - Death not declared in violation of individual's religious beliefs
- Section 26:6A-6 - Immunity granted to health care practitioner, provider, hospital
- Section 26:6A-7 - Obligations of insurance providers unchanged
- Section 26:6A-8 - Rules, regulations, policies, practices to gather reports, data.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.