2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Chapter 3E - "Restaurant" defined
- Section 26:3E-1 - "Restaurant" defined
- Section 26:3E-2 - Choke prevention techniques; display of posters; pamphlets
- Section 26:3E-3 - Instructional posters; preparation and distribution
- Section 26:3E-3.1 - Posters provided by Department of Health
- Section 26:3E-4 - Obligation to remove food lodged in another persons throat
- Section 26:3E-5 - Violations; penalty; action for recovery
- Section 26:3E-6 - Rules and regulations
- Section 26:3E-14 - Fact sheet distributed to restaurants relative to nut allergies; definitions.
- Section 26:3E-15 - "Ask Before You Eat" public information campaign.
- Section 26:3E-16 - Findings, declarations relative to provision of calorie information by certain chain restaurants.
- Section 26:3E-17 - Requirements for certain retail food establishments.
- Section 26:3E-18 - Rules, regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.