2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:3D-55 - Short title.
- Section 26:3D-56 - Findings, declarations relative to smoking, use of electronic smoking devices in indoor public places, workplaces.
- Section 26:3D-57 - Definitions relative to smoking, use of electronic smoking devices in indoor public places, workplaces.
- Section 26:3D-58 - Smoking prohibited in indoor public place, workplace.
- Section 26:3D-58.1 - State psychiatric hospital, other facilities, prohibition of smoking, certain conditions.
- Section 26:3D-58.2 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 26:3D-59 - Exceptions.
- Section 26:3D-60 - Hotel, motel, lodging establishment, smoking permitted, certain areas.
- Section 26:3D-61 - Signage, requirements.
- Section 26:3D-61.1 - Prohibitions, penalties for smoking in certain outdoor public places.
- Section 26:3D-62 - Violations, fines, penalties; enforcement.
- Section 26:3D-63 - Supersedure of other law, etc.
- Section 26:3D-64 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 26:3D-65 - Civil penalty for smoking in unauthorized public place.
- Section 26:3D-66 - Use of smokeless tobacco prohibited in public schools.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.