2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Chapter 10 - Forbidden material in manufacture
- Section 26:10-1 - Forbidden material in manufacture
- Section 26:10-2 - Labeling required
- Section 26:10-3 - Contents of label; "secondhand" defined
- Section 26:10-4 - Form of label
- Section 26:10-5 - Violation; misdemeanor
- Section 26:10-6 - "Mattress" defined
- Section 26:10-7 - Forbidden material in manufacture
- Section 26:10-8 - Forbidden sales
- Section 26:10-9 - Labeling requirements
- Section 26:10-10 - Contents and form of label
- Section 26:10-11 - Special labeling requirements
- Section 26:10-12 - Labeling secondhand mattress
- Section 26:10-13 - Additional information prohibited
- Section 26:10-14 - Use of word "felt" on label
- Section 26:10-15 - False description
- Section 26:10-16 - Removing or altering label
- Section 26:10-17 - Each mattress a separate offense
- Section 26:10-18 - Penalties, recovery
- Section 26:10-19 - Findings, declarations relative to used mattresses, box springs.
- Section 26:10-20 - Requirements for lease, sale, delivery, consignment of used mattresses, box springs.
- Section 26:10-21 - Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.