2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 14A - CORPORATIONS, GENERAL
Chapter 3 - General powers.
- Section 14a:3-1 - General powers.
- Section 14a:3-2 - Ultra vires transactions
- Section 14a:3-3 - Guaranty not in furtherance of business interest
- Section 14a:3-4 - Contributions by corporations
- Section 14a:3-5 - Indemnification of directors, officers and employees.
- Section 14a:3-6 - Provisions relating to actions by shareholders
- Section 14a:3-6.1 - Definitions relative to derivative proceedings and shareholder class actions.
- Section 14a:3-6.2 - Conditions for commencing, maintaining proceeding.
- Section 14a:3-6.3 - Actions taken before commencing proceeding.
- Section 14a:3-6.4 - Stay of proceeding.
- Section 14a:3-6.5 - Conditions for dismissal of proceeding.
- Section 14a:3-6.6 - Court's approval required.
- Section 14a:3-6.7 - Termination of derivative proceeding, shareholder class action.
- Section 14a:3-6.8 - Security for reasonable expenses.
- Section 14a:3-6.9 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.