2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 14A - CORPORATIONS, GENERAL
Chapter 11 - Right of shareholders to dissent.
- Section 14a:11-1 - Right of shareholder to dissent.
- Section 14a:11-2 - Notice of dissent; demand for payment; endorsement of certificates
- Section 14a:11-3 - "Dissenting shareholder" defined; date for determination of fair value
- Section 14a:11-4 - Termination of right of shareholder to be paid the fair value of his shares
- Section 14a:11-5 - Rights of dissenting shareholder
- Section 14a:11-6 - Determination of fair value by agreement
- Section 14a:11-7 - Procedure on failure to agree upon fair value; commencement of action to determine fair value
- Section 14a:11-8 - Action to determine fair value; jurisdiction of court; appointment of appraiser
- Section 14a:11-9 - Judgment in action to determine fair value
- Section 14a:11-10 - Costs and expenses of action
- Section 14a:11-11 - Disposition of shares acquired by corporation
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.