2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 14A - CORPORATIONS, GENERAL
Chapter 10 - Procedure for merger
- Section 14a:10-1 - Procedure for merger
- Section 14a:10-2 - Procedure for consolidation
- Section 14a:10-3 - Approval by shareholders.
- Section 14a:10-4.1 - Certificate of merger or consolidation.
- Section 14a:10-5.1 - Merger of subsidiary corporation
- Section 14a:10-6 - Effect of merger or consolidation
- Section 14a:10-7 - Merger or consolidation of domestic and foreign corporations
- Section 14a:10-8 - Abandonment of merger or consolidation
- Section 14a:10-9 - Acquisition of all the shares, or a class or series of shares, of a corporation
- Section 14a:10-10 - Sale or other disposition of assets in regular course of business and mortgage or pledge of assets
- Section 14a:10-11 - Sale or other disposition of assets other than in regular course of business
- Section 14a:10-12 - Shareholders' rights on other corporate acquisitions
- Section 14a:10-13 - Share exchange
- Section 14a:10-14 - Merger or consolidation of domestic corporation with other entities; manner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.