2017 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LII - ACTIONS, PROCESS, AND SERVICE OF PROCESS
Chapter 506 - PREVENTION OF FRAUDS AND PERJURIES
- Section 506:1 - Sale of Land.
- Section 506:2 - Special Promises, Etc.
- Section 506:2-a - Actions Against Persons Discharged as Bankrupt.
- Section 506:3 - Assignment of Wages.
- Section 506:4 - Record of Assignments.
- Section 506:5 - Powers of Attorney; Effect of Death of Principal.
- Section 506:6 - Powers of Attorney; Disability or Incompetence of Principal.
- Section 506:7 - Powers of Attorney; Limitations on the Agent.
- Section 506:8 - Definitions.
- Section 506:9 - Digital Signatures Given Effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.