There is a newer version of this Title
2020 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LII - Actions, Process, and Service of Process
Title 506 - Prevention of Frauds and Perjuries
- Section 506:1 - Sale of Land.
- Section 506:2 - Special Promises, Etc.
- Section 506:2-a - Actions Against Persons Discharged as Bankrupt.
- Section 506:3 - Assignment of Wages.
- Section 506:4 - Record of Assignments.
- Section 506:5 - Repealed by 2017, 178:5, I, eff. Jan. 1, 2018.
- Section 506:6 - Repealed by 2017, 178:5, II, eff. Jan. 1, 2018.
- Section 506:7 - Repealed by 2017, 178:5, III, eff. Jan. 1, 2018.
- Section 506:8 - Repealed by 2001, 265:3, II, eff. Sept. 11, 2001.
- Section 506:9 - Repealed by 2001, 265:3, III, eff. Sept. 11, 2001.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.